Tuesday 12 February 2013

I'm so proud of myself you know...

So I'm doing this volunteering thing through the job centre, and i love it.
it's so crafty but almost over.
sad panda.

Anyway, i get to make some soap and metalwork and messing about with things generally :) Fabulously the company is actually going to sell them :)
Up on the website and everything!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so pretty. and I'm so proud of myself :)
I've done more too which hopefully be put on!
I just like hammering into the metal! yay me!

You can find the place they sell copper tags and soap and things over here

So really short this time but i do have more to put up :)
My pictures are all on my Ipad and that means syncing them up with my laptop, takes effort!

But that's all my sexy's

Is It Your Time of the Dementor's Kiss?

hehe :)
Byesies!

No comments:

Post a Comment