Friday 23 November 2012

I hate wallpapering.

Whoever made wallpapering an actually thing to do needs to die. It's taken me 6 hours and I'm so very tired :(
Although my bedroom does look better already!!
If anyone knows a good colour i can put on my ceiling that would be great!
I want white walls with a coloured ceiling, because I'm funky :)

This is the current state its in....




God i know it looks completely boring and plain! It's not me at all!
Contemplating getting a few tubs of different coloured paints and splash it on my walls...but then i prob won't like it in the end!

I don't even know what this post is about, just me moaning about wallpaper...
Least i get to paint soon! my fingers and hands wont hate me doing that!
They currently have so many cuts because I'm a bit useless!

Ho hum. Bath time :) Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment