Wednesday 28 November 2012

Im rubbish i know

So i haven't done any posts for a few days, that's because i have pictures of finished things but not how to do them so Ive got to do them all again and wait for everything to dry!

And Ive no glue for the hot glue gun after i tried to fix my table leg. Which still isn't fixed. I give up with it...

anyways, what i did notice is, i have a massive compulsion to do things and never finish them, must get it from my daddio.

In a month Christmas will be over! and the world will nearly be back to normal :) not that i have a) a tree, b) decorations c) Christmas spirit.
BUT I WILL HAVE A HELLO KITTY ONESIE.
oh i know you're jealous.

i would have pictures of what Ive been doing but i cant find my camera....so i cant upload them.
I think i have borrowers that move my stuff.
or just me that moves it and forgets.
interesting.

So as soon as i can find my camera, ill at least let you know what Ive been doing.

Also isn't this the cutest thing ever??



I want this ring, i think its lovely! one with a heart, then another telling me I'm cool...

ANYWAY
enough ramblings i think
byes!


No comments:

Post a Comment