Monday 3 December 2012

Back in the land of the living! & printable

So for about, a week or so, i have had no Internet!
and when you're trying to do stuff and make things but you need to check on the Internet it becomes rather annoying! Especially when I'm trying to make some printables and i need clip art and things!!!!!!!!
So now that I'm back on line, YAY, i can actually finish things off and make everything pretty!
I don't have any crafts finished at the moment so i might just have to give you the printable i made last night which is super cute :)
I'm actually thinking about framing it myself....
anyway here that is..


that might not work so i might have to edit it!

So the thousand things I'm working on are:

  1. Xmas wreaths
  2. wire Christmas trees
  3. string lamp shades
  4. Christmas pressies i cant talk about yet!
  5. more printables
and you will know more when i actually get stuff finished!!
byes for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment