Saturday 22 December 2012

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS and work experience!

HELLO BLOGWORLD!

so i have a big of Xmas spirit now I've finished making presents and decorating the house!
You should know by now that me and my ramblings get distracted so I'm going to try and keep focused on writing this!

Firstly, i bought a Xmas tree! woo, my very own!
It's black and about 5ft so its lovely, though i am used to a real 8ft tall one, but it was £5.99.
BARGAIN.

With the decorations that mamma gave me I've manage to make it look pretty, i just have no fairy to go on the top. Forget having stars, i want a fairy.
I don't think my brother would sit on the top of the tree for me either......LOLOLOL




Ah my own pretty tree :)

Also i decided to put some tinsel round my fireplace, just because it was boring me!
and also, do you like my clock? i think it's lovely! One that actually works. God don't get me started on clocks today!!(breathe Amy breathe)



What else do we have, erm, the windows and stuff, you can see them too, i had fun with some snow spray!
and my lovely jar full of acorns :)
i love that jar!



Some string between my lights for some cards. Apparently this is old fashioned, but i have nowhere the put cards so there!



So that's Christmas stuff done, now moving onto work experience.

On Monday i started work experience at a little company, and it is AWESOME.
Laminating, cutting, chatting, cups of tea, packaging.
You know what it's mega fun.

Friday and Saturday we were making crafts to give as presents! now as I've forgotten to take pictures and now they are all wrapped up i can't show you what they look like.
I'm immensely proud of myself though!

Well what was made you ask? i will tell you!! also I'll tell you how to make a lovely bath oil in any fragrance you like!

So, we made (by we i mean lizy and charlie and me :))

Vanilla candles (yum), Bath salts (messy), Bath oil, Fragrance rollers, bath fizzes, Hand and body cream (not me), also there was ready made soap that looks so nice you could eat it.

I have never been so happy to make and package things in my life! i might find a candle to show you...if it appears under here i have managed to get one, if not, then i haven't!



A bath oil recipe you say? surely not!

Gather an oil that you want as the base, i used grapeseed oil, but rapeseed is good too!
Also an essential oils that you want to fragrance the oil, i had a few different ones.
Make sure you have something to put i in also!

It's so simple!

Put as much oil as you want in your container, almost to the top just so there isn't any spilling. I USED A FUNNEL BECAUSE I'M MESSY!!

Then put 6 drops of your fragrance in, or until you think that the smell is strong enough for you, and give it a shake to bond them together. Make sure you cover the top so it doesn't go everywhere.
If the oil is strong enough for you then cup the cap on and bobs your uncle!!

Told you it was easy!

Now them blogworld, it's time for a rottenecard! lets see what we can get this time :)



hehe, i love this! :)
it's true for all the time for me, just a fruitcake!

Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment