Saturday 15 December 2012

My name is Amy and I'm addicted to spray painting.

So, casual Saturday today, my Mums come up to visit for grandmas birthday, which has actually helped me put my arse into gear to wrap her present, and also make some presents!!
When i was wrapping the pressies i decided they needed some colour! so i didn't use any sellotape, i used double sided tape and crepe paper, so colourful!



Yes i also used brown wrapping paper, just because i wanted to do something different, but now that's nearly done as i had to wrap my grandmas birthday pressie up which is massive. No doubt ill be finding some cheap hideous wrapping paper. joy.

so my Christmas spirit is now up to 10% from 0% which isn't much but its better than nothing!

So, number 1 thing i did today, after a coffee with mum and receiving my pressies, and more importantly some cookies (YAY) was make, well sort of finish a wreath, that I'm either going to keep or give to mama.
It's a bit minimal and white but i love it, but i love anything white :D



I also have started a green one, but I'm not sure what to put on it yet!! it didn't start green, i bought some lovely green spray paint for it, ah its so green! I love green, its my fave :)
who are we kidding, i just love anything that's colourful!
like a magpie but for colour....and shiny things too!



What else have i done......
Ah I've done some of my Christmas decorations, well, I've spray painted some glass jars so they're now pretty! with different Christmas decorations on.





My favourite has to be the one filled with pine cones, i spray painted them white and silver!



i think i have inhaled more spray paint than I've put on anything!
I also coated some old canvases so i can get started on a painting for someone for Christmas. But so far the only thing I've done for it is print out a stencil.
Really i have had no motivation at all!

My mama also brought a box of Christmas decorations for my invisible Christmas free proudly not existing in the corner of the room. If someone wishes to steal a tree for me it would be lovely! I've asked my brother to but he hasn't been very forthcoming about it!



Also, I've finished my present for grandma( hence the wrapping) but i forgot to take a picture of it, so i will have to wait til she has it wherever shes putting it.
I made my best frannnddd Natty an owl cushion that she wanted, hand stitched, took me forever and my fingers really really hurt. just need to stuff it and its all done. First one too so not so bad :) but i can't show you encase she see's it! but I'll make sure i get a picture of this one...

Next handmade thing is Sarah's hot water bottle cover. Which I'm going to do after doing a bit of painting.

Now, instead of writing a list and putting it somewhere to get lost this shall be my checklist of things i have to get done.
1. present buying
2. then wrapping
3. tree
4. clean kitchen
5. make more fun things and forget about cleaning
6. Enjoy Christmas time and get into the spirit.

Okay it's time for the rottenecard! hopefully i can find one that i like without a 4 letter word that gets people all offended. I'm writing this before I've even looked! so lets see how it goes folks!
                                   

And i think it's quite fitting!
the way i keep referring to my family makes it look like i really don't like them! Quite the opposite, were a peculiar, funny, weirdo family :)

anyways, that's all for today!
byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment