Wednesday 5 December 2012

OHMYGOD! COUNTRY BASKETS!

I don't know if you have ever been to country baskets?!
but it is bloody amazing!
Sarah and I went and had a quick(ish) shop around and could easily come away with everything in the shop!

I did manage to put 1000 things in the trolley only to put 98% of it back because i didn't really need it.
It's relatively inexpensive for arts and craft things! I got 2 canvases, one was a block and the other just a canvas board and cost me just over £3 for both! which i think is pretty good!
Means I'll be spray painting everything in sight!
you can apply for a card on line and then you can shop on line! they have a pinterest too which they put loads on!
I'm in actual love with this shop! but they had no job openings :( boo!

In the coming days I'm sure i will show you what I've been up to and what Ive done with my canvases!

I am so excited!!
To shop/go on country baskets just click here and it will take you to it!

On a second note, i have a major thing for owls lately, like the rest of the world has! and i found this one randomly on line and i can't find for the hell of me where....but its so nice!!
so have a picture of an owl and enjoy!

that's all for today craft world!
byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment