Wednesday 19 December 2012

busy bumble bee's!

Herro blogworld!

I'm sorry I'm a bit lacking this week as I've started some work experience and get to do something with my day!
i do however have to tell you to look at a blog i love! seeing as i cant do any crafting really. Ive ,managed to really hurt my hand working, as i typing its all strapped up and i cant put any pressure on my fingers without a lot of pain!

Now this blog is an American lady and she does mindblowingly awesome stuff. i subscribe to her and love everything she makes. the only bad side is any giveaways she does are to US only!!
I'd love to win things she does competitions for!

A girl and a glue gun

if you don't look at what she does then you're silly!!

also I'm gonna find a rottenecard i love, as usual! so lets have a look!



Enjoy!
that's all :)
byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment