Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas and birthdays, GOSH

So I'm trying to get a birthday present out of the way for my grandma, her birthday is next week i believe, i can never remember.
So far i have a painting with a background and that is all, my creative mind has drawn a blank :(
If you have liked my face book page you'll have seen it already, but i need some help!!


A silver background with pinky purpley damask stencils.
here is the stencil!

I need more! wtf am i going to put on it!!

That and, i only have one Christmas present even remotely thought about so far!
i am rubbish, i need to stop spending my days job searching and trying to actually get somewhere in life and focus on making things. HA HA.

I will get some stuff done, and then you can see it all!
i will i will i will.

What's the point in having a craft blog if i don't put any crafts on it??
Come on Amy, focus!!

Also, i know that people see someecards on the Internet all the time, but I've just seen rottenecards and came cross a picture that is perfect for Christmas, well i think so. there are loads for you to send to your friends, and i just love them.
Someecards generally aren't rude and don't have lots of swearing in, but rottenecards do, so if you re slightly sensitive to swearing and general mean-ness then maybe its not for you!
anyway here is the one i found!

i don't know about you but its perfect.


byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment