Wednesday 3 April 2013

Oh shizz! Help!

I'm majorly in very deep doo doo.  Also, Hello blogworld :)
Because i can't time manage at all lately. and there isn't enough time in the day :(

So I'm doing a craft stall at a spring fayre this weekend.
Everything I've made isn't enough, and i need to make more. There's only so much soap that can be made in a day!

Yes i make lots of soap and its cool :) If you don't make soap you aren't cool!

I've done a to-do list, bearing in mind this stall is in 3 days, and it currently has 10 things on it which no doubt more will be added to also. So I'm going to say 15 things :(

AND I'M STUPIDLY POORLY.

But i will show you what i made last week, and my nearly finished bedroom!
It's painted all pretty and pastel. Now i just need to find my camera....
Maybe i should do more DIY stuff, it's fun :)

Number one today is the coaster i made, really i was just messing about and hoping i could make one, for future reference...
and here it is, basic but doable for everyone!

 Look it's a tile!
 Look! The reverse of a tile!
Now, you need to cut a piece of material the same size of the tile, this is going to be glued to the bottom. I used a hot glue gun, and run it around the edges to create a lip for the coaster to sit on.
 So this is the underside of it all, ready to go and be used. I forgot to paint up the edges of the tile, so it looks really untidy! i forget everything i do!
And there we are! a finished coaster!
At least we know how easy it is to make one now :)
and in the future i will make pretty pretty ones!!






Next on my list! Is my very pretty bedrooooom!

So this is my bedroom before:

 Plain, beige, boring and ready to be painted pretty!!

And this is what i made it into, it doesn't look much but it sure is pretty now it's all dry!


And you wanna see the best things?!?!?!?!


So. bloody. pretty!!

Next thing, and final thing for today!
ARTWORK!
i love painting, it's no secret at all!
So when i could do my painting i was a very happy panda.
(yes i refer to myself as a panda)

 So the first thing was to paint them all the base colour, which is a gorgeous pale blue! i did three coats until it was thick enough so you couldn't see under it!

Next was to paint my images on them, which was lots of fun, in my other colour, purple.
And this is how they looked!!





So pretty :)



And here they are individually!


After they dried they were perfect!
I just need to get them onto my wall...
That's my next project!
Now i need some shelves, my mirror up, and a magical fairy to do everything for me!!

That's all for now folks!
Lets end with a funnies shall we?



DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN??

Byes!


No comments:

Post a Comment