Thursday 4 July 2013

Holes, bangs, plugs and ducks!

Ah blog world i missed you, you sexy beast!
I know I'm super rubbish because i haven't posted to you, and i do love you. i promise i do, don't leave me, ok?
I've had no passion for anything, or time. Crapola!
BUT THINGS CHANGE, i have now found myself a job which i can start in August which gives me money to play with :)

Just a short one today folks :)

Today's blog is for metal working :) Just a brief of what and how but no pictures of in progress stamping because i was far too busy being nervous about getting anything wrong!

First what we do is cut out a shape using a little metal stamper die cutter, so that we can make circles to stamp onto. Bare with me i have no idea how to describe these things, google images will help me!

Basically when you put your piece of sheet metal in this, and use a hammer to hit through the die and it creates a small disk to which on you can stamp.
The mind boggles, honestly. Also, you need ear plugs, if only so you can laugh at how you're shouting to everyone. HELLO CAN YOU HEAR ME!?

From this we can then stamp letters and other pretty stuff on :)


Here's a looksy of what new mel and i made, it took multiple hilarious sayings while we made it but it was superly fun. A few finger bashes, lol, but we came away with all our limbs attached.


It's a hole.....just a small dirty hole...
Semi hard.....two semi hard taps...
SERIOUSLY I'M SO DIRTY IN THE THINGS I SAY
i need someone to make sure i think about things before they come out of my mouth.

The next ones on a pretty bookmark i think, made it while i was playing with pretty paper.
Maybe a review on embossing powders and stamps and things...
Also how to make balms :) with step by step pictures because i remembered for once!!
i have done some things i promise!
PLUS I HAVE A NEW COFFEE TABLE THAT IS AMAZING.

so easily excited.

Shall we have a funny picture? let's see what i can find on a quick browse on le interwebs!

It's a Fine Vintage

SO OUTRAGOUSLY CUTE
but yes, wine please :)

Bye guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment