Monday 13 May 2013

Pinterest how i bloomin love thee!





 


Chello blogword!!
I know i'm crap and keep saying i'll do blog and never get there..but i do have a few drafts that just need finishing!
Although really i just don't have a lot of inspiration at the moment, but i'm hoping to get my craft mojo back!
Winning the lottery would help. Please?

So today! We're talking pinterest :) coz i LOVE pinterest more than you could imagine!
So were seeing what things i LOVE and really really really REEEAALLLLYYY want to make but i don't have the supplies for yet!


15-minute window shades...would this work for the small windows in the office to block sun and add a pop of color/pattern without costing a fortune?

Now i love this, because it's simple and all i need is a few bits that won't be that expensive! Knowing my family we have everything i need just lying around anyway! 
It could do some good in my bathroom, and i may adapt it to be removable and interchangeable! Ooh i will have to get my sketch pad out and doodle a bit :)




Oh my! I love these jeans! I am going to do this!
I have everything but the jeans!! Crap! Now Primark is calling me for £7 jeans, what a shame ;)
I think im going to do it with swallows, or hearts, or peace symbols but really i want to do it with anchors!!
I think my fabric paint is buttermilk so it should look fab!!
Might try it with some home made shorts (cut from jeans) too!

DIY simple screen-printing


God i love fabric paint so much, i really REALLY need to do this, maybe when i get some money, i'll just buy plain T-shirts and do my own designs on them.
New calling in life: T-shirt designer ;)
yeah right!



I wanted to do this so badly at Christmas but they take a bit of time to stew until they are finished. As always i think of everything i ant to do too late. So Christmas this year will be interesting!
Only because they're made my soaking the rind/vanilla in vodka. Oh dear...

Now i would write more but my nephews here, and my dad with the puppy so i have too many cute things to play with! but what i will do is leave you with a picture that i love, it makes me giggle :)

Must be talking about me


Hehe :)
Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment