Saturday 26 January 2013

Valentines card printables of titanic proportions!

So i made pretty cards you can print off, just as a bit of stuff, i love messing with my imaging software :)

I'm not very good with the pink hearts and soppy girlyness, so this was hard to do it and make it girly.
So we have the number 1 card, which is pink and girly, and not too bad...
They're all in A4 , i think, well that's what i made them to!



Just simple and pink, nothing special! click the link and you should be able to download the file, which we love.

Numbero two...
i love this one, its more for couples that don't get to see each either so much. Which i guess is why i like it, cryyyyyyyy to myself....

anyway, i think its pretty, and sweet and simple.

Instead of an in your face valentines car, i think its very understated, leaving you to write your message inside rather than all over the cover.

Third one. Two words, mega cute.

Do you like owls? and love? WELL HERE WE GO....
BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER!
Unfortunately i can't find the link to credit the cute owl design! So if you see this and it's yours I'm sorry i cant find you!
Though i still believe nobody reads what i ramble on about....
ANYWAY

So that's my short blog for today, i want to do some painting and drawing so you might get another one soon of some of my doodles :)
You know what I'm like though, disorganised and rubbish. I need to make a blog planner and actually follow a schedule!

So funny picture time....what shall we do today....lets see.

"My Heart Will Go On" is Now Stuck in Your Head

Titanic puns....funny :)
Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment